Australian Rugby Betting Bonuses
Most punters will agree that rugby is considered to be one of Australia’s biggest sports. Starting at school level, rugby in ingrained into the culture of the Australian people. During a big game, millions of fans will be glued to their screens, cheering for their team. As a result, online ruby betting has become hugely popular in Australia, as have iPhone, Android and iPad betting apps. With dozens of local and international games played each week, punters can always be assured of an action packed game filled with multiple betting opportunities.
The first thing a punter needs to know about rugby betting, is that there are two distinct forms of rugby a punter can bet on; namely rugby union and rugby league. Rugby union is the slower version of the game where teams battle for possession in each half. Rugby league is a faster paced game that is played for a slightly longer time. For both league and union rugby, bets can vary from the straightforward to the exotic all depending on the bookmaker and the match type.
In ruby betting, there are a number of different types of bets a punter can choose from. For the novice punter, a straight win bet is probably the best way to start. For the more experienced punter there are a number of exotic bets that spice up any game. Some of the most commonly offered online rugby bets are shown below:
- Outright Winner – This is a basic bet on who will win the game. The teams usually have odds next to them describing on how much the pay-out would be for a win. The team with the highest odds is usually the underdog and pays out the highest.
- Total Points Betting – This is a bet on how many points a certain match will have. You can bet over the amount or under the amount for a win. This bet is also called over/under.
- First Try Scorer – This is a bet where a punter chooses an individual player who will score the first try of the match.
- Supremacy Bet – This is a bet on how many points a team will beat another team by. If the point is set at 5, it means that team A has to beat team B by five points to win the bet.
- Future Bet – In rugby betting, this is a type of wager that predicts the winner of a tournament or series, the series can be local or international.
|1||5/5||100% Match Bonus|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||100% Match up to $501|| Bet now|
What to Know About Rugby Bonus Bets
In rugby betting, knowing your team is matter of utmost importance. If a team is currently on a winning streak, then chances are they have the mental advance going into the game. If a team has a number of injured players, the game could be entirely different. A punter should always know the history and statistics of each team before he places any bet. If you want to start betting and are looking for sports betting sites that offer the best bonuses in Australia, you are in luck; you can find them all right here. You can browse through our list of top Australian online sports betting sites and click on any of the links to get started.