Australian Golf Betting Bonuses
Golf is a sport with a proud and distinguished history. In Australia, the game of golf has been around for many years. Until recently, golf has not been much of a spectator sport, appealing to only the most dedicated of golfing fans. Since the arrival of Tiger Woods and other sporting greats, international competitive golf has started attracting the attention of sports fans from around the world. Today, golf betting is one of the biggest sports betting markets in Australia with millions of sports fans betting on every tournament from the event, home or at the supermarket using mobile phone and iPad betting apps. With more and more tournaments being broadcast live, Australian putters can always be assured of an exciting betting opportunity. At the bookmakers we recommend you’ll also be treated to the most generous betting bonuses and we ensure that you enjoy an increased chance of winning big right from your first punt.
In golf betting, a punter can choose from a wide variety of online bets. To help you understand the basics, some of the most common golfing bets are explained below:
- Outright win Bet – Best suited for the novice punter, this is where a bettor chooses a player they think will win the tournament. Since it’s quite difficult to pick tournament winners, the odds can be very enticing.
- Head to Head bet – These are simple and fun bets to make. For each head to head bet, two players are pitted against each other. The punter has to decide who will have the better finish. Often, the players in a head to head bet are based on the pairings for the final two days of a tournament.
- 3 Ball Bet – During the first two rounds of most golf tournaments, players go out in groups of three. A 3 Ball bet is a wager on which of the three players in a grouping will have the best round for a specific day.
|1||5/5||100% Match Bonus|| Bet now|
|2||4.9/5||100% Match up to $501|| Bet now|
Golfing Prop Bonus Bets
For the more experience punter, golf betting offers a range of prop bets to make the game more interesting. These are bets that require a great deal of knowledge about the game and the players involved. Some of the more typical golf prop bets include:
- Over/under – This is a bet on how many tournaments a player will win during a season.
- A bet on which player will finish the year with higher rankings?
- A bet on which player will score an eagle during the current tournament?
- Top 10 finish – Betting on if a player will finish in the top 10
- Top 5 finish – Betting on if a player will finish in the top 5
- A bet on if a player score a hole in one at the tournament
- A bet on which nationality the winner will be.
- What will be the lowest round
- A bet on if there will be a playoff
Where to Make Golf Bets
Golf betting can be a fun and exciting way to make a golfing tournament more interesting. There are four major golfing tournaments played throughout the year. These are the Masters Tournament, the U.S. Open Championship, the Open Championship, and PGA Championship. Smaller local and international tournaments take place on a regular basis throughout the year providing ample betting opportunities for every Australian punter. To get in on the golf betting action, why not try out some of the sports betting links featured here.
If you are looking for the biggest betting bonuses, we provide you with the top quality online sport betting sites that offer the best golf betting bonuses around.